The SuperNova is a brilliant light show combined with a powerful Bluetooth speaker system.
You've got the amazing sound of the SuperNova. Pair it with Bluetooth (or use the auxiliary input, for non-Bluetooth music devices), and your ears will be dancing with the skillful way the SuperNova vibrates the particles that surround you.
But we couldn't stop there. On top of the SuperNova are a whole bunch of super bright LEDs, on top of which sit an array of prisms. Each light prism simultaneously transmits, refracts, and projects the LED light below it, creating a mesmerizing light show. And the SuperNova's two mode buttons give you control of the pattern and color pallet, so you pick the flavor of light show you want to see.
With a SuperNova Cube Light Show Speaker connected to your tunes, your music will outshine the entire galaxy!
(available on ThinkGeek)
- 2 Mode buttons give you control of the pattern and color pallet
- Each light prism simultaneously transmits, refracts, and projects the LED light below it, creating a mesmerizing light show
- Auxiliary input for connecting to non-Bluetooth devices (cable included)
- 5V Power input via AC adapter, so you don't have to worry about batteries
- The light show is independent of the music, so can be enjoyed even when you aren't blasting tunes
- Frequency Response:
70Hz - 18KHz
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Output Power: 3 Watts per side
Light prism array
110/220V - 50/60 Hz AC adapter
1/8" to 1/8" stereo cable
- Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 6"
- Weight: 2.625 lbs.