About Times New Geek
About This BlogHi, welcome to Times New Geek.
This blog is simply about the things I like: gadgets, geek culture and other really cool stuff.
All your concerns regarding the contents published are welcome, including claims for infringement of content (if any). In this case, please make mention of the post with the URL.
I use Google Analytics and Histats. Google Analytics and Histats are a piece of software that grabs data about my visitors (you). It’s something like an advanced server log.
What does Google Analytics and Histats record?
What do I do with your data?
- What website you came from to get here.
- How long you stay for.
- What kind of computer you’re using.
- And quite a bit more.
The tracking information allows to better understand the kind of people who come to this blog and what content they’re reading. This allows to make better decisions about design and writing.
Occasionally, I will compile aggregate statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and browsers being used. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting.
All of activity falls within the bounds of the Google Analytics Terms of Service and Histats Terms of Service.
Want to opt out of tracking?
You can a opt out of Google’s advertising tracking cookie or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software.
Why I Display Advertisements on my Blog?Because I can, because it is free and because it is for a good cause. So, do not worry about that.
I use the advertisement services from Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, VigLink and SkimLinks.
Blog CommentsThe owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually.
Terms and Conditions
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only.
- The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
- The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- This policy is subject to change at anytime.
LicenseUnless otherwise specified, some content of this blog is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), which means they are free:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
About using the design of The Gabe Network sitesAll design, templates, themes for Tumblr / Blogger and images created by Gabeweb, The Gabe Network or a third party for the blog or related website are protected under copyright, which means that we reserve all rights and can not be used by others without our prior permission except in the case of promotion and / or illustration.
- Remember, part of the content maybe are property of third persons and maybe protected by Copyrights, so please, be careful. If you think this blog violates some copyright laws, please contact me immediately to modify or remove any content involved.