You don't have to know the story behind this Game of Thrones goblet to be impressed by it. With a resin stem shaped like a dragon's claws and a glass bowl, this chalice is perfect for hosting parties in your own Chamber of the Painted Table or for a quiet dinner alone pondering the fate of your kingdom.
(available on ThinkGeek)
- Drink deep from a goblet of the House Baratheon of Dragonstone... at your own risk
- Officially-licensed HBO's Game of Thrones merchandise
- A chalice created to resemble the one Maester Cressen and Melisandre drink from in the Chamber of the Painted Table at Dragonstone
- Glass has graduated amber tinting
- Single goblet; to host your own fête, pick up multiples
- Great for GoT fans, but also great for more laid-back folks who like to go to SCA events or the Renaissance festival in costume (laid-back since dragons aren't strictly period...)
- Would also make a great vase for cuttings
- Capacity: 12 oz.
- Materials: Resin base and glass bowl, EVA foam on bottom to prevent scratches
- Measurements: 3 3/4" diameter x 8 3/4" tall
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Note: While it's fine for GRRM to kill off people we like, we'd appreciate you sticking around until your natural end. Please drink responsibly.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe
- Shipping restrictions: We cannot ship this item outside of the U.S. and Canada.